Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First Post on New Blog!.

Hey! I hope you all find your way here.... I know it's kind of confusing, so I'm hoping to make the transition smooth. Just so you know, this is where all new post are coming to. There will be no new posts on the old URL.

Ok, we are changing up group. This Thursday will be Dream Boards. We will be making a poster that will describe our dreams in pictures and one word phrases. They are really fun to make and help you visualize your dreams. I will take pictures and post them. :)

That means next week we will be talking about how to keep involved with FSA. I have been really involved with FSA and have found it has helped me alot. It keeps me busy and I feel like I am making a difference.

Let me know if you have any questions--the email hasn't changed!! afchaptersmp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment